Monday 9 December 2013

My Art Journal Journey - Part 4

Hi everyone! I'm back from a wonderful trip to Cambodia. I don't have a travel blog but I would like to link you up to my boyfriend's travel blog. It's in German but if just wanna browse through some pictures, please go ahead. He hasn't upload pictures from Cambodia yet, but you can look at our other travels here in Asia. Click here to get there.

Anyways, I was pleasantly surprise that I was asked by Julie Balzer to create an Art Journal page for a guest post. The guest post ran last week but I wanted to share with you here if you've missed it. Click here to go to the post over at Julie's blog and be inspired by other guest posts too.

Here's the video of my process. It's my first video so many apologies for all the mistakes but I hope you'll still enjoy it.




 Now to the close-up pictures of the page.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy