In addition, I also used the sketch below from GCC Brenda.
Just to share, I took photos of more or less the steps I took to create the layout. Or you can scroll down for the finished layout.
As I didn't have a polaroid die cut, I made my own with a white cardstock.
Made some borders.
Covered my base with the pattern paper and cut off a bit of the corners just like in the sketch. I covered the white space with distress ink.
Using the borders I punched out before to fill in the space.
Cut out strips of pattern papers and then I distressed each of them with a scissors. Then I just arrange them until I'm done. I added some sentiments and doily to finish up.
Here's the finished layout. Hope you like it!
Supplies Used :